Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Weekend with the Vanderbilts

Oh, sorry, you didn't get the invite to weekend with the Vanderbilts at their little cottage in Newport, RI? (Hopefully you can join us next year)

Here is Al on the lawn of The Breakers.

We took in a polo match (my new thing).

Had fried clams at Evelyn's Drive-in in Tiverton.

Took a water taxi to Fort Adams across Newport harbor.

And so much more...


We had a wonderful weekend and next to perfect weather to see the town. We took a walking tour of the mansions along the cliff walk, visited two mansions (the Breakers and the Elms) and saw the town from the air. That's right, we went on a helicopter ride. Video to be posted later.

4 comments:

breena rae said...

so cool. way jealous.

Amanda & Aaron said...

No pictures from the helicopter?

Hi, I'm Rachael said...

Tyler- check out my blog
http://robornsjourney.blogspot.com/

breena rae said...

hey, I'm blocking my blog and think you're cool enough to allow in...hahaha

email me your email address at
breenagrimes dot gmail dot com