Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Livin' the Life in Miami

After a stressful semester Allison needed a break from school, and really so did I (but honestly, it was a great excuse to get out of the office), so we headed south to the secluded beaches of Miami.

Allison had never been to South Beach, so I thought that she had to be exposed to the many famous and infamous sites. However, Al thinks she is a conosuer of Art Deco due to her classes from school. She thought that she was teaching me something, but I guess she had forgotten that I already knew the same things from being her "study budy" (didn't we get an A on that test?). Needless to say I had a great time working on my base tan while Allison caught up on celebrity news,
we enjoyed the unique food and shopping the Art Deco distric has to offer. Although, next time I think Allison would prefer to go to a resort where tops are required.

No comments: