Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Spring Break in AZ

So, if you had a choice to celebrate your first anniversary with your husband or go to Arizona and spend spring break with family, what would you do. If you're my wife, Allison, the choice was easy. It's Arizona all the way. I give her a hard time about it but it just happened to work out that her Mom, brother Kevin and Bryan, all went to visit Amanda and Aaron the same weekend as our anniversary, which was March 4th. I learned early on that the key to being happy was making sure my wife was happy. Thus, I not only let her go, I encouraged it. And of course they all had a great time in the Arizona sun.


They all went for a hike in a nearby desert and enjoyed plenty of milkshakes.

I was glad she decided to come back to the unseasonable cold East Coast. We spent the rest of her Spring Break relaxing and doing a little traveling. We decided to celebrate at Keswick Hall, a little hotel resort just outside Charlottsville, VA.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DISCOVER SAN CARLOS, MEXICO

South of Sonora, 4 lane road access, great fishing, diving, all water sports, nice beaches, fun places, and most of all, beautiful views from cliffs… Described as Sedona by the Beach. You will fall in love with it!

Check our website www.seasidesancarlos.com, and learn about San Carlos

See you there!